The Behaviorral Health Assistant must possess high moral and ethical standards with a strong Christian/Catholic background. They must live with the girls, monitor their activities, and maintain harmony through good examples and relationships. This allows opportunities to share TTS Christian philosophies with youth and find the goodness within while providing direction for returning home.
• Reside with the girls on the days that you work in the cabins.
• Monitor the girls' daily activities and maintain peace and harmony amongst the girls.
• Maintain a clean and orderly environment by setting an example for the girls, working along with them to maintain neat and orderly cabins and ranch environment.
• Instruct and monitor the girls on proper daily hygiene and dress code.
• Collaborate and work with the ranch crew to enhance the vocational training and animal therapy programs.
• Implement plan of treatment
• Oversee safety, health and well-being of the clients.
• Plan and organize treatment interventions with treatment team.
• Maintain control and develop a healthy environment.
• Plan, organize and implement lesson plans according to each student's individual academic needs.
• Monitor and implement Trinity Teen Solutions Program Rules, Policies, Philosophies, Handbooks, Fire Safety Rules, Wyo. Department of Family Services State Regulations, and State Health Inspections.
• Provide safe transportation, insure wearing of seat belts, and that all ranch roads and highway regulations are followed. All vehicles will be cared for properly, cleaned after each use and inspected on a daily basis.
• Learn ranch activities such as, animal care, safety, trucks. Other tools may include anything from a chainsaw to a claw hammer.
• Maintain all written documentation such as progress notes, group therapy notes, daily checklist, and academic records.
• Ensure that all meals are nutritious and follow proper food handling procedures. Provide a family dining atmosphere when possible, using proper table manners, and cleaning up after meals.
Must be 21 years old Must have drivers license Must have completed High school or equivalent
Additional Salary Information: Pay is based on education and past experience. Life Coaches should have a bachelor’s degree, (and in comes cases a GED), as a minimum. Base pay is $132.00/day plus room and board, and increases based on experience. An extra $50 is added to your daily rate if you spend the night on the ranch with the girls. Lastly, the rate for night shift is $120/night. Room and board includes housing, utilities and internet. All field staff live together in the same house that is located about 5 miles from the ranch. Please note that you are required to have your own vehicle in order to transport yourself to and from the ranch.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Trinity Teen Solutions, Inc. (TTS) is an at-risk girls', Catholic-based, therapeutic residential program. Our form of therapy is based on Christian Counseling, using animal therapy, experiential education, religious education, outdoor behavioral health individual, group and family therapy with emphasis is a multitude of therapeutic approaches like; DBT, EMDR, REBT, CBT, MRT, a...nd cognitive restructuring, just to name a few. TTS is located in a remote breathtaking ranch at the base of the Beartooth Mountain Range. Our Catholic residential treatment center for struggling teens is dedicated to helping young women of all Christian denominations through an education in fundamental Christian principles and virtue formation. Endeavoring to educate the mind, strengthen the body, and elevate the spirit, each young woman that comes to TTS is seen as unique, precious, and unrepeatable. By placing emphasis on Christian moral principles, these young women are challenged to develop a new perspective on life. Healing begins when she can recognize that life is sacred, and they can help to make it so by discovering their God-given talents in His wonderful creation. Through a strong emotional growth program and active participation in experiential education, academics, chores and caring for animals, all while living in cozy country cabins, young women develop a new sense of self-worth, dignity, a positive work ethic, a sense of responsibility, and practical life skills.