Fairview Health Services is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our inpatient child and adolescent hospitalist service at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital.
At University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital, we have one of the largest inpatient mental-health and substance abuse programs for children and teens in the nation. Our wide range of services includes: inpatient, behavioral emergency center, partial hospitalization, outpatient clinics, counseling centers, adolescent chemical dependency program, and adolescent dual diagnosis day programs.
Join a collaborative multidisciplinary team of 8 Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists, 5 PMHNPs, Psychiatric RNs, Pediatric Medicine Hospitalists, Program Directors, Psychiatric Associates, Chemical Dependency Counselors and Recreational Therapists.
As an employee of Fairview Health Services at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital, there are opportunities to teach medical students and residents as adjunct faculty of the University of Minnesota Department of Psychiatry.
- Practice at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital in Minneapolis, MN in modern, bright patient care environment with therapeutic areas such as sensory rooms, pool, and playground.
- Inpatient encounters average 10 beds per day.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Call Coverage: 4-8 weekends per year; 2-4 nights per month
- Openings: 1.0 FTE - 5 days/wk with one day off every other week.
- Income Details: Market competitive salary guarantee with additional earning potential.
- Other Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and much more.
Salaried position with additional call pay and annual team bonus.
Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance – including tail coverage, retirement contributions, & more.
Fairview Health Services is an award-winning nonprofit health care system with more than 24,000 employees and 2,500 aligned physicians. Based in Minneapolis, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care—from preventing illness and injury to caring for the most complex medical conditions. Passionate, innovative, talented employees are essential to our future as we seek to improve the health of the communities we serve.