Elevating the Possibility of U at UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
This position is Part-time Days.
Assesses patients and/or patient's family, caregivers, and/or legal representatives and arranges for needed interventions. Plans interventions to help patients cope with social, emotional, economic, and environmental problems and provides short term treatment planning for mental, emotional and behavioral disorders, conditions and addictions.
- Participates in case reviews to evaluate care management and progress toward goals. Consults with healthcare team members to promote, monitor, and evaluate compliance with patient's treatment plan.
- Assists with discharge planning and processes. Identifies appropriate resources, including transportation, housing, healthcare, and social/spiritual services, and provides referrals as part of the discharge plan.
- Periodically administers and interprets tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities, implementing appropriate assessment-based treatment plan.
- Supervises and/or trains new staff, lower level social workers, students or interns.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- State licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).