If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, join the team of Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital. This newly constructed hospital will serve patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. The 50-bed hospital is a joint venture partnership between Dignity and Kindred Healthcare in Chandler, Arizona.
This position will assume responsibility and accountability for the coordination and implementation of case management strategies pursuant to the Case Management Plan. Plans and coordinates care of the patient from pre-hospitalization through discharge. Coordinates the discharge planning function in conjunction with the social worker, admissions coordinator and assists with the screening, investigation and problem solving as needed.
· Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse or a social worker: LCSW or LMSW.
· Minimum of 2 years case management experience; acute/rehabilitation hospital experience preferred.
· Effective oral and written communication skills in English, additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer skills required.
· Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently.
· Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player.
· Must recognize and observe confidentiality principles.
Job : Case Mgmt/MDS Primary Location : AZ-Chandler-CHC PR & MSA-DIGNITY-KINDRED REHAB HOSP EAST VALLEY LLC Organization : 3199 - CHC PR & MSA-DIGNITY-KINDRED REHAB HOSP EAST VALLEY LLC Shift : Day