Behavioral Health Intake Specialist AdventHealth GlenOaks
Location: Glendale Heights, Illinois
Mental Health/Social Services
Internal Number: 22012482
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: Glen Oaks, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Conducts interviews and behavioral health assessments for potential admissions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Provides admissions and intake services to patients and potential patients.
• Responds to telephone inquiries from persons seeking mental health care or information about mental health-related services.
• Admits patients to the hospital and registers outpatients with appropriate physician orders or transfers to another facility.
• Documents calls and related admission information.
• Reviews all paperwork accompanying patients to ensure adherence with hospital and regulatory policies.
• May staff a crisis hotline.
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.